PDA

View Full Version : God Bless America

two step 41
09-11-2006, 06:04 PM
We will never forget 9/11. Thoughts and prayers to all the innocent lives that were taken away from us on that horrific day.

jackjack
09-12-2006, 09:26 AM
My brothers birthday is 9/11 he is former military and he works at the Pentagon. I will never forget that day, my brohter usually works second shift but had to do some "special orders" and was there in the morning. We are the closer than our other siblings. As I stood there with tears in my eyes and watched the planes hit. Something said call your brother he's in danger. It took me an hour to get through to him. He did not want to admit to me he was in danger but I told him I know you were in danger. It has taken a long time for him to get over the why not me. I could have done more. Once a soldier always a soldier. Not to take away from others who have lost friends and loved ones. :praise: Every time you see someone in a military uniform you should walk up and shake their hand.:praise: We have a beautifull nation because of past, present and future vet's. I have a family full of military retirees:cool:

two step 41
09-12-2006, 10:04 AM
My brothers birthday is 9/11 he is former military and he works at the Pentagon. I will never forget that day, my brohter usually works second shift but had to do some "special orders" and was there in the morning. We are the closer than our other siblings. As I stood there with tears in my eyes and watched the planes hit. Something said call your brother he's in danger. It took me an hour to get through to him. He did not want to admit to me he was in danger but I told him I know you were in danger. It has taken a long time for him to get over the why not me. I could have done more. Once a soldier always a soldier. Not to take away from others who have lost friends and loved ones. :praise: Every time you see someone in a military uniform you should walk up and shake their hand.:praise: We have a beautifull nation because of past, present and future vet's. I have a family full of military retirees:cool:
First and foremost, it's good to hear your brother made it out alive. It's such a sad thing that so many innocent and decent people were killed by terrorists. My regard for people in the military is very high. They deserve the utmost respect.:thumbsup: