PDA

View Full Version : i am sad...

fanofdmb75
03-07-2005, 09:44 PM
a friend of mine was flying his plane from oregon to northern california when his plane went down. they found his passenger the next day, and the wreckage from the plane was found a week later. he was found on thursday by a man walking on the beach. he was a very kind person who loved life and loved to fly. he was the type of person that made you feel good... on the inside and on the outside too.... this may sound cliche, but i have found that listening to dmb and dave's lyrics have helped enormously. anyway... here are two pix of my friend josh.... he will always be loved and will be missed....
http://darkstar.frop.org/pac-bell/

spoonInspoon
03-07-2005, 10:19 PM
I'm very sorry to hear about your loss :feelbette

Brandon
03-07-2005, 10:40 PM
http://weeklydavespeak.com/forums/images/icons/icon9.gif sad, life's too short.. :feelbette

Bryan
03-07-2005, 10:58 PM
im so sorry michelle...such a horrible tragedy.

purplejulied
03-07-2005, 11:05 PM
Sorry,

what an awful loss. He looked happy in the airplane picture. I hope he and his passenger passed quickly.

Shannon
03-08-2005, 04:26 PM
He looks like a nice, happy guy. Was he a DMB fan?

Dave L
03-08-2005, 05:19 PM
So sorry for the loss. It is good to open up and share. Our thoughts are with you.

Jake W
03-09-2005, 01:47 AM
I'm sorry to hear about your loss. A good friend of my family's passed away from a heart attack on Sunday, so I can definatly sympathize. Life is short.

fanofdmb75
03-09-2005, 08:12 AM
He looks like a nice, happy guy. Was he a DMB fan?

thank you,
he was very nice and caring. and yes, he was a fan....after he met me:lol: he would actually sit and watch listener's supported with me and listen to me talk about dave:) i actually referred to him as my dave matthews guy because for some reason he reminded me of dave.

fanofdmb75
03-09-2005, 08:13 AM
I'm sorry to hear about your loss. A good friend of my family's passed away from a heart attack on Sunday, so I can definatly sympathize. Life is short.

thank you and my thoughts are with you. i guess all we can do is remember them, think about them, talk about them so they live on through us, right?

fanofdmb75
03-09-2005, 08:18 AM
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE AND THEIR VERY NICE POSTS. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT. THIS SITE IS DEFINATELY A VERY POSITIVE AND INSPIRING PLACE. :thumbsup:

Jake W
03-09-2005, 08:16 PM
thank you and my thoughts are with you. i guess all we can do is remember them, think about them, talk about them so they live on through us, right?
Right on!!! :thumbsup:

Heffe
03-11-2005, 02:54 PM
I am sorry for your loss. I recently had a loss in my family, and yes, Dave's song's can really touch you after such a loss. Such a great perspective. Again, sorry and take care-JT

Shannon
03-12-2005, 09:39 PM
thank you,
he was very nice and caring. and yes, he was a fan....after he met me:lol: he would actually sit and watch listener's supported with me and listen to me talk about dave:) i actually referred to him as my dave matthews guy because for some reason he reminded me of dave.

So every time you watch Listener Supported now, you can think of all those good times.